May one of these solutions help you?

Fat Loss: You Can Do that!



Feature you ever stepped on your room scrap and heard yourself utterance, "I can't affirm it anymore!" or maybe it was many similar "Oh I rightful cannot go on another fast!" or "How can that circumscribe be suitable? My shell must be breached." Or maybe it was the all-time artist, "The appliance shrank my clothes again."



Are you a business plan? Have you been on many diets waiting and knowing this time is different? Have you lost weight only to crawl before you know you lost? If this sounds familiar, you're not alone.

I went on my journey of weight loss it seems all my life. A few years ago I weighed over 300 pounds. I had to learn that the plan was a plan that did not work. Dieting made me more concerned about the food, the number on the scale, and feelings of guilt and shame. Eating too few calories slows down my metabolism and it is difficult to lose weight. Eating too many calories adds weight. I kept telling myself: "Just eat less and move more, and you will lose weight" It really does not work well for me, so I finally started to do the desires of birthday cakes. , mining and birthday all other Needless. cakes that it does not work well either.I am aware of calories, carbs and fat grams, and I could not count calories as a human abacus. However, this knowledge does not guarantee weight loss for me. In fact, all this knowledge has often caused me more stress and guilt. I would say what I like, "I do not know what to do, then do it." "I am an intelligent person and I can do once I put my mind to it." "I lost weight by now if I had the money to buy food good diet or a diet program. " Basically, I used what I now want to use poisonous words: woulda, coulda, shoulda. He had intense feelings of guilt, disappointment and disgust with himself.


It really hurts failure trying to do everything right. The more I tried, the more trapped, frustrated and desperate I felt. So what do you do when the feelings of shame, guilt and despair like giving up and throwing in the towel for good?


FIRST: It is important to analyze what feeds its excess. Ask tough questions, what you eat when you are happy, sad, stressed, pain, boredom, fear, anger, or programmed overruns? Maybe you overeat out of habit, because there is Halloween candy or food feast on their hands. Identify what and when to eat to excess and take note of the feelings you try to dive. For me, every feeling is attached to a salty, sweet or salty foods, and I knew what I wanted to avoid feel something hurtful or painful.


SECOND: Diets agree not working. Life changes in behavior that can last a lifetime are what works. Reject the diet mentality. Know when your body is really hungry. You do remember what it means to be physically hungry really feels and may need to relearn this feeling. Make peace with food because food is your friend and should be used with caution.


THIRD: Eating enough calories! According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, a relatively inactive woman weighs 200 pounds should consume between 2,000 and 2,300 calories to maintain weight. However, a moderately active woman weighing 200 pounds needs 2400 to 2700 calories a day to maintain that weight. The rule of thumb is about 10 calories per pound per day when idle and 12 calories per pound per day for people who are moderately active to maintain your current weight. One pound of fat contains about 3500 calories, so if your weight is stable, you should try to reduce your calorie intake by 500 calories per day to lose a pound a week.


FOURTH: Listen to your body and learn how it feels to be physically hungry. You may have forgotten what physical hunger seems true. Before you eat something, ask yourself: "Is it physical hunger and emotional hunger" When you are physically hungry, you eat to satisfy a physical need Emotional hunger is an attempt to satisfy an emotional need and?. Unfortunately, emotional overeating can lead to serious weight problems. If you want food and your body is not physically hungry, it is important to stop what you're doing, look at what you eat, and listen to what your body tells you. You can feel thirsty, anxious, sad, scared, angry, bored or tired. Identify the emotion, then set aside. compulsive overeating emotional voids filled only for a short period and then the cycle begins again overeating compulsive. To break the cycle, spend time with you to learn the difference between physical and emotional hunger. Learn how to identify their feelings and you can really feel the feelings that you can make healthy changes. objective is to learn to eat when you are physically hungry and stop when you are comfortably full.


FIFTH: The anger, guilt, fear, shame, anxiety, boredom, stress, shame and loneliness are real emotions and are present for a reason. Many people turn to food to relieve emotional hunger. But, of course, emotional eating does not work long term. It is good to take time to discover what emotions you are trying to deal with and learn to deal with them without overeating. I know this is much easier said than done, because my weight loss journey has been long and sometimes was confusing and painful. But I'm here to tell you that the trip was worth it, because I'm worth it and so will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

privacy policy | Terms of use | Contact us